SKI RACING GS SUIT FIS FOR WOMAN (WITH PROTECTIONS)
Save 60,00 €
Discover our FIS standard women's suit with protections. From the standards of pro skiers.
Available for pre-order until November 14, 2021, delivery between December 15 and 20, 2021.
- 30% discount until October 15, 2021
- 20% discount from October 16 to November 14, 2021
Ultra-flexible and resistant elastane fabric. Anti-pilling.
FIS approved. Certified fabric with 30l/cm2 airflow allowing you to participate in FIS races.
YKK branded elasticated zip (world leader).
Women's cut pre-shaped at shoulders, knees, elbows and waist. No mobility problems.
Seams in UV and water resistant polyester thread. No seams at shoulders, stomach and knees.
With arm, knee and thigh protectors. Foams are removable.
Integrated package pocket.
Elastic band to fit over the shoe.
Our pre-order system is simple:
- Until October 15, 2021 you benefit a reduction of -30%
- From October 16 to November 14 2021 a reduction of -20%
After the pre-order period (until November 14, 2021) the suits will no longer be available for pre-order.
From January 1st 2022 you can buy your SKKIL suit by ordering directly from our stocks (attention limited stock).
You will not be able to cumulate any discount code on the discounts you benefit from by pre-ordering our suits. However, if you order from our stock, you can add a coupon code.
Delivery date :
Expected delivery between 15 and 20 December 2021.
Delivery costs :
- For Metropolitan France (including Corsica), the shipping cost is 6€.
- For the following countries, the shipping cost is 9€: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
- For the following countries the shipping cost is 20€: Albania, Bosnia Herzegovina, Canada, Gibraltar, Israel, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey.
- For the following countries the shipping cost is 35€: Argentina, Australia, Belarus, Chile, China, Hong Kong, Iceland, Japan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Mexico, Morocco, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, USA.
No import tax will be requested upon receipt of your order. Our expeditions are all carried out in INCOTERM DDP.
The DDP Incoterm is one of the rules of international trade which defines the distribution of costs and risks between seller and buyer. The initials DDP stand for "Delivered Duty Paid".
the DDP Incoterm is the only Incoterm in which export and import customs clearance procedures are the responsibility of the seller. This has value added tax (VAT) implications.
More specifically, according to the DDP Incoterm, it is the seller, therefore the company that ships the goods, that pays the VAT.
If the suit size does not fit, you can send the suit back to us using our "Exchange & Return" portal on our website. We will send you back your new suit as soon as possible so that it fits you like a glove!
Your request must reach us within 14 days of receiving your package.
Returns are possible, a €30 return fee will be deducted from the refund. You can return the suit to us using our "Exchange & Return" portal on our website.
Your request must be received within 14 days of receipt of your package.