Terms of service
Any access and / or use of the site www.skkil.com implies compliance with all the provisions of these general conditions and their acceptance. They therefore constitute a contract between the company SKKIL and the User / Customer.
- Customer: is understood as any natural person who acts for purposes that do not fall within the scope of his commercial, industrial, artisanal or liberal activity, aged at least 18 years and having ordered at least once on the Site. The Customer has a SKKIL.com customer account.
- Username: is understood as the e-mail address necessary to identify a User on the Site to access their account.
- Password: is understood as the succession of characters which the User must keep secret and allowing him, with his Username, to access his account.
- Site: www.skkil.com
- User: means any person using the site www.skkil.com or one of the services offered on it.
- Identified user: means any person using the site www.skkil.com or one of the services offered on it and having a SKKIL account.
Conditions of access and use of the Site
The Site is accessible free of charge to any User with internet access.
The User is responsible for his IT equipment as well as his internet access. All costs relating to access to the Site remain the responsibility of the User / Customer.
The User will only be able to access his account after identification using his Username and Password. The User is required to keep his Username and Password secret and must not communicate them to a third party.
SKKIL will implement all means to ensure access to the Site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but cannot be held responsible for any problem or malfunction of the Site which would prevent all access to the Site and / or to the various services offered by SKKIL.com. SKKIL.com will do its best to resolve any problem as quickly as possible.
The User has the option of creating an account on the site if he wishes to access his order history.
By creating an account, the User accepts these T & Cs and our personal data protection policy.
Access to services includes subscription to SKKIL.com newsletters. The identified User has the possibility at any time to modify the information he wishes to receive or to unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided for this purpose located at the bottom of each of the newsletters. This link is also accessible on the Site in his account.
The creation of an account on the Site is reserved for any natural person aged at least 18 years. Each User can only create one SKKIL account.
All the fields present in the account creation form must be completed except for the fields indicated as optional. Any failure to respond will result in the non-creation of an account. All the information provided by the User must be correct. The Customer can enter a telephone number of his choice: office and / or mobile and / or home.
When the User creates an account on the Site, he receives an account creation confirmation email the same day. SKKIL.com reserves the right to delete any account that does not comply with these contractual conditions.