SKI RACING DH SUIT NO FIS FOR WOMAN (WITHOUT PROTECTIONS)
Save 94,10 €
Discover our non-standard FIS wetsuit without protections. From the standards of pro skiers.
The women's suit will have a narrower cut at the waist to best fit the female body type.
Available for pre-order until November 04, 2022, delivery between December 15 and 20, 2022.
- 25% discount until 30th SEPTEMBER 2022
- 20% off from October 1st to NOVEMBER 4th 2022
Not FIS approved.
Ultra flexible and resistant elastane windproof fabric. Anti-pilling.
YKK branded elastic zip (world leader).
Women's cut pre-shaped at shoulders, knees, elbows and waist. No mobility problems.
Seams in UV and water resistant polyester thread. No seams at the shoulders, stomach and knees.
Integrated package pocket.
Elastic band to hold on to the shoe.
Our pre-order system is simple:
- Until SEPTEMBER 30, 2022 you benefit a reduction of -25%
- From October 1st to November 4 2022 a reduction of -20%
After the pre-order period (until November 4, 2022) the suits will no longer be available for pre-order.
From January 1st 2023 you can buy your SKKIL race suit by ordering directly from our stocks (attention limited stock).
You will not be able to cumulate any discount code on the discounts you benefit from by pre-ordering our suits. However, if you order from our stock, you can add a coupon code.
Delivery date :
Expected delivery between 15 and 20 December 2022.
Delivery costs :
- For Metropolitan France (including Corsica), the shipping cost is 6€.
- For the following countries, the shipping cost is 9€: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
- For the following countries the shipping cost is 20€: Albania, Bosnia Herzegovina, Canada, Gibraltar, Israel, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey.
- For the following countries the shipping cost is 35€: Argentina, Australia, Belarus, Chile, China, Hong Kong, Iceland, Japan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Mexico, Morocco, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, USA.
No import tax will be requested upon receipt of your order. Our expeditions are all carried out in INCOTERM DDP.
The DDP Incoterm is one of the rules of international trade which defines the distribution of costs and risks between seller and buyer. The initials DDP stand for "Delivered Duty Paid".
the DDP Incoterm is the only Incoterm in which export and import customs clearance procedures are the responsibility of the seller. This has value added tax (VAT) implications.
More specifically, according to the DDP Incoterm, it is the seller, therefore the company that ships the goods, that pays the VAT.
If the suit size does not fit, you can send the suit back to us using our "Exchange & Return" portal on our website. We will send you back your new suit as soon as possible so that it fits you like a glove!
Your request must reach us within 14 days of receiving your package.
Returns are possible, a €30 return fee will be deducted from the refund. You can return the suit to us using our "Exchange & Return" portal on our website.
Your request must be received within 14 days of receipt of your package.