VORTEX WC SL
- DESIGN: sleek and clean design
- WEIGHT : 250g for a 120 cm stick
- DIAMETER: 16 mm on the upper part / 14 mm on the lower part
- ALUMINIUM & CARBON: Upper part in ALUMINIUM 7075 (aircraft quality), lower part in CARBON 85 covered with KEVLAR mesh.
- GRIP: 100% elastomer handle made to measure for slalom practice. Support on the lower part for optimal support during impacts with the poles
- WASHER: Flat washer made to measure for the needs of competition, extremely robust material, very resistant to abrasion, ideal shape, diameter 40 mm.
- POINT: Robust PolyAmide point, resistant even at very low temperatures. Extremely strong tungsten tip.
- STRAP: Polyester strap with metal buckle and velcro fastening
- CURVATURE: Straight stick without curvature
GATE BLOCKER WC BLACK
- SHAPE: An all-encompassing shape for a more integral protection with the thumb.
- MATERIALS: Made of 3 mm thick IMPACT POLYAMIDE, they offer maximum resistance to impact and abrasion, even at low temperatures.
- FIXING: Fixed to the shaft and to the top of the handle.
- ASSEMBLY KIT: Consists of 6 screws and 6 "nils stop" nuts to prevent loosening due to vibrations, 2 screws for fixing to the handles and an adhesion patch for rigid and durable fixing.
- LOTS: Sold in pairs with its complete assembly kit