STORM 18 SL
- DESIGN: Sleek and stylish design.
- WEIGHT: 255g for a 120 cm pole.
- DIAMETER: 18 mm
- ZICRAL: 7075 T6 ALUMINIUM. It has a strength comparable to many steels. Additional T6 heat treatment for structural hardening. Tube thickness 1 mm.
- GRIP: 100% elastomer handle made to measure for slalom practice. Support on the lower part for optimal support during impacts with the poles.
- WASHER: Flat washer made to measure for the needs of competition, extremely robust material, very resistant to abrasion, ideal shape, diameter 40 mm.
- POINT: Robust PolyAmide point, resistant even at very low temperatures. Extremely strong tungsten tip.
- STRAP: Polyester strap with metal buckle and velcro fastening.
- CURVATURE: Straight stick without curvature.
GATE BLOCKER WC BLACK
- SHAPE: An all-encompassing shape for more integral protection with the thumb.
- MATERIALS: Made of 3 mm thick IMPACT POLYAMIDE, offering maximum resistance to impact and abrasion, even at low temperatures.
- FIXING: Fixed to the shaft and to the top of the handle.
- ASSEMBLY KIT: Consists of 6 screws and 6 "nils stop" nuts to prevent loosening due to vibrations, 2 screws for fixing to the handles and an adhesion patch for rigid and durable fixing.
- LOTS: Sold in pairs with its complete assembly kit