- DESIGN: Sleek and stylish design
- WEIGHT: 200 g for a 120 cm stick
- DIAMETER: 16 mm
- ZICRAL: 7075 T6 ALUMINIUM. It has a strength comparable to many steels. Additional T6 heat treatment for structural hardening. Tube thickness 1 mm.
- GRIP: 100% elastomer handle. Smaller size, suitable for juniors.
- WASHER: Flat washer made to measure for the needs of the competition, extremely robust material, very resistant to abrasion, ideal shape, diameter 40 mm
- POINT: Robust PolyAmide point, resistant even at very low temperatures. Extremely strong tungsten tip
- STRAP: Polyester strap with metal buckle and velcro fastening
- CURVATURE: Straight stick without curvature
GATE BLOCKER JR
- MATERIALS: Made of 3 mm thick IMPACT POLYPROPYLENE, they offer maximum resistance to impact even at low temperatures.
- FIXING: Fixed to the tube of the stick and to the top of the handle.
- ASSEMBLY KIT: Consists of 6 screws and 6 "nils stop" nuts to prevent loosening due to vibrations, 2 screws for fixing to the handles and an adhesion patch for rigid and durable fixing.
- LOTS: Sold in pairs with its complete assembly kit